No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To provide legal opinion regarding land related issues and draft and vet other documents of legal nature.
- To assess and analyze legal risk and report accordingly.
- To deal with various court related issues and coordinate with law firms/ legal retainers/panel advocates.
- To assist in survey, demarcation, occupation and ensuring security of land property.
- To maintain liaison with government departments (e.g. Sub-Registry office, AC Land office, Tahsil office).
- To ensure timely payment of Tax, Mutation and Rentals.
- To assist in resolving any land related dispute.
- LL.B (Pass)/ LL.B (Hons) degree with membership of the Bangladesh Bar Council.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Lawyer, Liaison, Land, Contract, Consultant, Regulatory
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Law Firm, Textile, Garments
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- The incumbent must have clear knowledge about land/asset related activities
- He must have a mind set for frequent field visit
- The incumbent should be smart, intelligent, candid and prompt in responding.
- As per company policy
- The candidates who are willing to take up challenges in a performance based organization are requested to apply with a detailed CV, one copy of recent passport size photograph and contact telephone number(s) to The Head of Human Resources Department, Square Textiles Division, Head Office, Mascot Plaza (11th -12th Floor), Sector # 7, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 23, 2015