Title Suit No. 206/2010Shakur Mahamud……………Plaintiff-petitioner
An application for temporary injunction under Order XXIX rules 1 and 2 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
The humble petition of the plaintiff-petitioner above named most respectfully states as follows:
1. That the plaintiff-petitioner has filed the above suit for stablishment of title & recovery of khas possession & the said suit is pending for hearing.
2. That plaintiff-petitioner filed the above stated suit on the averments jnter alia, that Mr. Abdul Awal was the C.S recorded tenant of the land as stated in the Schedule ‘A? to the plaint & he being owner in possession of the said land died leaving behind the plaintiff- petitioner as son. Accordingly the plaintiff-petitioner inherited the suit land & he had been in possession of the said land for more than twelve years.
3. That on 03, October 2010 the defendant wrongfully & forcibly entered into the possession of the suit land without the consent of the plaintiff & dispossessed him denying his title over the said land.
4. That the defendant have no title in the suit land but continues to be in wrongful possession of the land in question & he had never been in possession of the suit land prior to the petitioner’s dispossession on 03 October 2010.
5. That on the alleged date the defendant forcibly entered into the suit land with some 15/20 men & stated excavation of a pond with manifest motive of causing an irreparable loss to the petitioner.
6. That the plaintiff-petitioner has a good prima facie case & the balance of convenience & inconvenient is highly in favour of the plaintiff-petitioner & if the defendant is allowed to continue the excavation of pond as stated above the plaintiff-petitioner will suffer irreparable loss & injury.
Wherefore, the plaintiff-petitioner prays-
A. To issue notice upon the defendant m to why the defendant shall not be restrained by an order of temporary injunction from continuing their illegal excavation work in the suit land.
B. Direct the defendant by an order of temporary injunction not to continue the alleged excavation work till disposal of the suit.
C. In the meantime, pass an order of ad interim injunction by restraining the defendant from continuing the alleged excavation work till disposal of the application.
District- Gazipur, Police Station- Shripur, Mouza- Dhanloi, Former Khatian no.- 1/133,300 ka, S.A khatian no.152,1020, R.S khatian no. 787 & 2, Agricultural Land.
Verified at Dhaka this [day] of [month], [year] that the statements made hereinabove are true to the best of my knowledge & belief.
“Affidavit should swear by the applicant in case of every application for temporary injunction.”IN THE COURT OF JOINT DISTRICT JUDGE, GAZIPURTitle Suit No. 206/2010Shakur Mahamud……………Plaintiff-petitioner
I am Shakur Mahamud, son of Abdul Awal of village Rajendrapur, Post office-Rajendrapur, Police Station- Shreepur, Thana- Shreepur, District- Gazipur, age about 35 years, by faith Muslims, by occupation by nationality Bangladeshi by birth, do hereby solemnly affirm and say as follows:
1. That I am the only plaintiff-petitioner and as such being convenient with the facts & circumstances of the case. I am competent to affirm this Affidavit.
2. That the statements made hereinabove are true to the best of my knowledge & belief.